Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Come on, subscribe to my blog and stroke my ego!

  
I can admit it.  I like seeing that 100, 200, or 300 people have read my posts.  I like it more when you comment.  I like it best when you subscribe!

Before the housing collapse, Goldman Sachs was selling those mortgage backed securities and shorting them behind their client's backs.   Now Goldman Sachs telling people to dump their gold

Could this be another example of Goldman manipulating its clients?  If they massively short paper gold, and report their outlook is a 30% drop in the price of gold, they could scare off thousands of gold investors, swoop in and snatch up that physical gold at an artificially created low, and then reap the benefits later on when gold rises, or, if history repeats itself, when the US government devalues the dollar against gold by over 40%.

No comments:

Post a Comment